This morning after we ate breakfast me and my group
went to go build a fence. Today was a very frustrating day, because the group
had to dig three holes again, except mine. Later we had a presentation with the
high school students and I read my testimony to all of them. Then we ended our
day by going on a 2 mile hike to Pyramid Rock. The hike was really tiring but
when we got to the top it was completely worth it. But all this work and exercise,
has helped control my diabetes. Logan
The Team has done a great job of working and
ministering to the people in which we have encountered. The team is divided into two separate teams
one of which stays on the campus and the
other today visited a elementary school and helped by working with
students. The group that stayed on the
campus of Rehoboth worked hard several projects. Madison and Sean Painted. Hailey, Eli, and Aspyn and Mack worked on
several projects included working on 4removing rebar, helping in the kitchen
serving students and unloading a trailer.
Some of the groups worked hard on digging holes this was a very
challenging time as the ground in super hard to dig the holes deep enough. The challenge is good for the group! The other part of the group was able to work
at the school with teachers.
Tonight we were able to go on a hike that took us
about 8000 feet in the air and see a stars
observatory. Ryan
Today I woke up a little late eat breakfast, and went
off to work at the elementary school with my class. I helped them spell and I
helped teach them math that I had learned just a few years prior to today. The
class was great and I will remember all of their names. When I walked out of
the room I already knew I would miss them. As I was leaving I was stopped by
the teacher. She handed me a note from the class that makes me feel so
appreciative. From there I came back to the lounge and rested for a couple minutes
before going on a small hike to this cemetery just outside where we are staying.
It was cool in an unique way. I was amazed by the way they were laid and what
was placed on the tombs. When Emily, Aspyn, and I got back from the small hike
we took some seats in the lounge and we chatted about how our week was going.
When the others got back from their hike we ate dinner and later went on a
small trip to an observatory where we looked at the stars and galaxies that
were millions of light years away. When we got back we found out that Kendra
had got her head stuck in a chair. Since then I have been typing this very
blog. My blog said… “Today I woke up a little late eat breakfast, and went off
to work at the elementary school with my class. I helped them spell and I
helped teach them math that I had learned just a few years prior to today. The
class was great and I will remember all of their names. When I walked out of
the room I already knew I would miss them. As I was leaving I was stopped by
the teacher. She handed me a note from the class that makes me feel so
appreciative. From there I came back to the lounge and rested for a couple
minutes before going on a small hike to this cemetery just outside where we are
staying. It was cool in an unique way. I was amazed by the way they were laid
and what was placed on the tombs. When Emily, Aspyn, and I got back from the
small hike we took some seats in the lounge and we chatted about how our week
was going. When the others got back from their hike we ate dinner and later
went on a small trip to an observatory where we looked at the stars and
galaxies that were millions of light years away. When we got back we found out
that Kendra had got her head stuck in a chair. Since then I have been typing
this very blog. My blog said…” KYLE
PS. The Highlight of the day for several was sharing at the High School the students were so nervous but they did an awesome job. Logan and and Emily shared their story about faith, Kaitlyn led in a game, Madison and Sean played Music. Hannah worked through technical difficulties to share scripture that was important to her. Mack who was sick with the flu yesterday was able to join our group today and pushed through post flu weariness to help and work today!
PS. The Highlight of the day for several was sharing at the High School the students were so nervous but they did an awesome job. Logan and and Emily shared their story about faith, Kaitlyn led in a game, Madison and Sean played Music. Hannah worked through technical difficulties to share scripture that was important to her. Mack who was sick with the flu yesterday was able to join our group today and pushed through post flu weariness to help and work today!

No comments:
Post a Comment