Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wednesday March 2016

Today was our free day.  We went to Canon De Chelly.  Tonight we went to church and met some people in who went to the church.  Also, we were blessed to have  a young woman come and share about her Navajo Culture and her Christian faith.  Kendra is sick so please pray!

                Today we woke up at 6:30 and we ate and then we packed our  lunches. And then we headed for canon de chelly and we went on a 2.5 mile hike and we had a lot of fun. And then we headed back for camp . And we got to go to church and we had our lesson and then we played basketball for about half an hour and we got back to the dorms and then we got a speech about how we need to have something to represent that we are a Christian and then I will be going to bed soon.
                                                                                                                                                                -Zach Chaplin

We rode in the van for 90 or so minutes. I fell asleep with a horrid head ach and the people in front of me in the van took my picture. We got back and we went into a different building to eat there where a lot of people I did not know, and it was hard. We ate we went and hung out with these boy scout kind of people who worshiped god. We played basketball I did not say a single one of their names. We got back and listened to a Navaho lady talk about their culture. Then we worshiped and now I am doing this then I am going to Bed Ta Da this is my paragraph.

                                                                                                                                                                -Elijah Luethje

                We drove to Arizona it was a boring drive. We hiked and it was kind of cool. I almost fell off a cliff it was funny. We ate hot dogs for dinner they were good. Then we hung out with these boy scout type dudes. We played basketball we weren’t good at all the only good part was when Kyle made a full court shot. Then we had some lady talk about stuff. Then we sang and now I’m typing this now I’m done.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Elijah Buchanan                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               


                                                                                                                               





No comments:

Post a Comment